Dec 24, 2008

PEACEFUL CHRISTMAS 24/24

The Screaming Griptape griptape. 2007.
I gave this for Real Deal.

I hope these decks have been gnarly enough for you.
Especially "The Screaming Griptape".

I don't know much about religions and Jeesus. For me Christmas is all about food and family. Now it is time to eat, drink and calm down.

I would like to say 'Merry Christmas' for everyone who reads this. Especially for Finnish skateboarders and friends. (Rovaniemi, Oulu, Pori, Helsinki etc.)

I have been shooting some 4x5" b&w-fotos and today I shot one LF skate-foto. Some local kids were skating at Rajakylä school in Oulu at 7.30pm and it was pretty cold. At least -8°C degrees. After developing the films I will put some LF photos here.

And our skateboarding "movie" is also coming soon.
Hopefully soon. Haha.

No comments: